Bruce Johnston is a solicitor with 20 years experience in traffic law who can take you through this process -
- to identify whether there is a prospect of a defence leading to a trial;
- to negotiate or accept charges, then prepare and speak for you in Court;
- to seek the particular sentencing outcome, best suited to your circumstances.
- Drink/Drug Driving
- Work Licences
- Hardship Licences
- Unlicensed/Disqualified Driving
- Related Traffic & Summary Offences
Bruce Johnston offers experienced Court representation with affordable professional costs. Most Court matters (drink driving guilty pleas, hardship & work licence applications) complete with costs ranging from $650 to $1100 incl GST. Not Guilty Pleas, Prospects Advices & Summary Trials by Quotation.